Tuesday 27 September 2016

Exciting Surprises!

とても嬉しく I'm so delighted!

Why? Because this past weekend, I got 2 awesome surprises!
Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-02 (Kawaii) [V1]

#1: Rob had told me he wanted us to go to Edmonton (Alberta) on the weekend because of something he wanted to see. I agreed to go, because I happened to already have the weekend off work. He said we were staying in a 'cheap motel', but when we got there I learned that he had pre-booked an exact duplicate of our Honeymoon Suite at the Fantasy Land Hotel! How romantic! Beating Heart Emote (Free to Use)

Video of our suite :)



#2: Even before the fabulous romantic surprise from Rob, I got a really nice email from Greg - an employee of the City of Red Deer. This was a delightful email because awhile back, I had applied to be part of a big sidewalk chalk art event in the city, and then didn't think I'd hear back. And then I did hear back and it was awesome!


If you happen to be in Red Deer, Alberta - then I welcome you to come on down to the Ross Street Patio on Saturday, October 1st around 10:30am to see all of us artists in action ^_^

Just wanted to share my joy with you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment