Tuesday 22 November 2016

My Hello Kitty Happy Meal

Good evening sweet friends (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Today was a complicated day because we were waiting on a delivery which didn't happen, so I didn't feel like cooking after being home most of the day. Because we are living on a shoestring budget right now, Rob & I decided to have a quick bite at McDonald's.

And then I saw it... while we were standing in line, I saw the toy kiosk full of Sanrio friends, with Hello Kitty in the lead! Eeeeee I was so excited that I made a small scene. (✿ ♥‿♥)

So, like a very mature, married 28 year old woman, I ordered myself a happy meal and got this super kawaii HK House with furniture stickers and vinyl figure:

View of the 'roof top'

After opening bag, I see a figure

And this house comes with stick-on furniture

Kitty White is satisfied with her new home

"Hello!" through the window!

And because I feel inspired by Hello Kitty's cuteness - today's November 22 #Kawaii365 cutie is a #Movember-themed closeup of how I imagine she'd look with a moustache.

Hmm... Looks a bit like Super Mario :)



Thank you sweet friends, for reading! Tune in again tomorrow for November 23's Review Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment