Thursday 22 December 2016

Counting Down to Christmas #3 - A Cute Tree!

Konnichiwa - or should I say Hola?

Yes, this blog is based on Japanese culture and kawaii-ness, which means that yes, most times when I communicate with you in a language other than English, it's my "weeaboo" style Japanese.

However, most of the day today, in between housework and watching holiday specials, I've been cramming my brain with Spanish. Por que? (why?) Because Rob's mum is the best mother-in-law I could have asked for! In January, she is taking the whole family to Mexico (Puerto Vallarta) for a week. Which means I'm brushing up on Mi Castellano (my Mexican Spanish).

So that is why, for today's #Kawaii365 project, I made a very cute (muy lindo) Christmas tree, wishing you festive greetings in it's native tongue!

You'll notice it's animated, because I learned how to make GIFs with my own artwork and am super blessed to share them with you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

In addition to this one above, I also recently had the privilege of working to advertise a very kawaii website called Rosebunny Designs!

If you look to the right side of this post, you'll see their advertisement I made for their site - which leads to all kinds of sweet stuff, from coloring books & stickers, to squishies & leggings - and everything in between! Definitely worth checking out if cute stuff ignites your inner fangirl or fanboy!

As always, thank you (どーもありがとう) for your loyalty - only 3 days left until Christmas (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment