Wednesday 4 January 2017

The First One of 2017!

Wow!

It's already January 4, and it's already time for my first Review Wednesday of the year.

Christmas was good to me this year for super kawaii lip balms. I got 4 of them (2 Hello Kitty in 'cupcake' and 'strawberry', a strawberry panda bear, and a fruity Num Noms bear-shaped one).

Observe the review in this old-fashioned video taken with a 2010 laptop camera (it still works, so I'm not complaining)...


And in other news, today's #Kawaii365 project is based on a fun fact: All the best foods start with 'C'. Don't believe me? Then see this list:
  • Cake
  • Candy
  • Cupcakes
  • Cheese
  • Cherries (and cherry flavored stuff)
  • Chicken
  • Chips (or, crisps if you're in the UK)
  • Chocolate
  • Coffee
  • Cookies
  • Corn and all things related
  • Croissants
  • Cucumbers, Carrots and Coleslaw if you're health-conscious


No comments:

Post a Comment