Wednesday 14 June 2017

More Hello Kitty Candy

Hello sweeties!

Yes I did - find even more Hello Kitty candy. That must literally be the best thing to review - it's always fun and sweet 🍓

This time it was from a trip to a convenience store to buy lotto tickets. While Rob was doing that, I perused the candy aisle (I'm 29 and still do that!) - staring back at me was a bright and cheery Hello Kitty bouncy ball, attached to a wand of candy. It was under $3 so I went for it! See the taste test in the video here:


I look 'not-so-pretty' this evening, even with a bit of makeup on, because I've been having congestion and a fever. It's likely just my Spring allergies, or maybe a cold (since I work PT in customer service and so does Rob. We contract a lot of illness from the public).

Anyway, in addition to a tasty-sweet review, I'd also like to share today's #Kawaii365 art project, which is a group of frog friends, inspired by the #OrigamiChallenge - if you'd like to make your own and share them with me, I'd be happy to share them on this blog and social media with your info [so people can see how talented you are] (✿◠‿◠)


So I made all 6 of them by practicing origami skills, and then taped a business card to each one so this project can inspire more people. Also I went to a dollar store and got some 'googly eyes' to make them more endearing and life-like. I can see this becoming a new hobby :)


Thank you for stopping by today to read here! Your love and support means a lot. If you would like to help this blog grow faster and do more (for your entertainment and inspiration), then please see the bottom of this page for the link to Patreon.

Have an awesome day!
Daryl J.


No comments:

Post a Comment