Tuesday 4 July 2017

Upset Stomach

Hello, konnichiwa sweeties!


Today's post is a little more on the random side because for the last couple of days, I've been having an upset stomach (the kind of symptoms that wake you up too early in the morning and require frequent trips to the washroom).

It's assumed that I inherited my mum's IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). And I know probiotics are a great antidote to this. I enjoy sucking back yogurt tubes during these times. If you suspect you're having IBS, please see your doctor and get some tips to help you.


Anyway, this post will be kept brief - I drew the way my tummy feels for July 4's #Kawaii365 project. It was drawn with MS Paint.




IBS symptoms include: painful bloating, gas, constipation (or diarrhea, both are a sign of injured intestinal tissue), chills, nausea and loss of appetite.


Thank you for following this blog! Only 6 more days left of the art project :)
xoxo Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment