Friday 23 June 2017

Windstorm in Red Deer

Hello everyone, I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of activity on this blog in the last few days. I am working to catch up on the daily art projects and blog posts. We have unfortunately missed a Review Wednesday and a Feature Friday since the windstorm that hit our humble Alberta city on Tuesday night.

Due to a small tornado sweeping through, our computer got fried and we were without it for a little while. In a way it was good, because I was able to catch up more on housework and hobbies, as well as extra time with Rob. On the downside, a lot my income is made from art sales and commissioned work, so now I am a little poorer.

Anyway, I would like to be able to have this blog properly back up and running some time this weekend (Monday at the latest). Despite lack of internet access, I have still been making and photographing the #Kawaii365 art projects for you, and will be happy to share when there is more time.

This evening we are going on a date to Art Battle Championships, and tomorrow I work at my retail job. Thank you so much for your loyalty and patience, it means a lot 💖 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment