Wednesday 13 September 2017

Hearts at Home

Hello, and welcome to a new Review Wednesday.

It's dreary and raining outside, and Rob & I have dental appointments coming up this afternoon. Bleh. However, I have a lot of happy stuff to share with you here, today.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First, for today's Review, I'd like to talk about my favorite shape: the heart. People who know me closely, know I'm a true romantic and always find the love in everyday things. However, I didn't realize until just recently, that this trait managed to sneak into our home dรฉcor.

Salt crystal lamp in our dining area

Heart in our bathroom shelf (installed by me)

My kawaii heart-collar

My makeup mirror is heart-shaped

Rob got me this one Valentine's Day :)

Got her in a Christmas stocking

These are gifts from special people in my life

We have this book out in open view for romance ideas

Some of the items not pictured, include my heart sweater (which you've seen on my Instagram) and some other plushies, as well as my own doodles. 

I suppose to a Pisces woman, everyday is Valentine's Day


๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Other things for Review:

If you missed the Solar Eclipse earlier this year, I captured it for you - with my imagination.


It seemed like the only way to enjoy it, since it was so overcast here in Red Deer at the time we didn't get to see it.

And, if you've not yet seen this pair of Old Navy Rock Star jeans on my Instagram, then here you go:

No automatic alt text available.

They cost me only $1 at the time, because they were an online exclusive sold at store level! Yes they were a size up but at that price, I took them home and shrunk them, then used my fabric markers to give them a Daryl J. original design!


๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


And if you love animals (and are a fan of the weird), then I'd love to share with you that Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends is really taking off on RedBubble!




๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


And last but not least:

In case you missed my Instagram posts about the items I designed for both my RedBubble and Zazzle shops, here you go (๏พ‰◕ใƒฎ◕)๏พ‰*:・๏พŸ✧

No automatic alt text available.
Watermelon mousepad available here
Image may contain: drink
Mermaid Sticker available here


Thank you for reading with me here today! Your time is always appreciated, and I love creating for you. Have a great rest of your week xoxo

Daryl J.


No comments:

Post a Comment