Wednesday 6 September 2017

Inside Out Movie

And more!

Hello, how are you this evening?

Thank you for joining me here so we can talk about some neat stuff. It's been awhile since I posted here, and it's always nice to share with friends like you 😃







So this afternoon, while I was working away, I decided to watch the Disney Pixar hit, Inside Out. I have a special fondness for this movie, not only because of it's uniqueness and relatability, but also because I happened to be working at the theatre when it came out in 2015. So it brings that back.

And around when it came out, [long before the Kawaii365 project], I drew myself as the 5 main emotions from the movie:

From left to right: Fear, Sadness, Joy, Disgust, and Anger. Just felt like sharing this.



So as you know, I recently uploaded a new coloring book to Etsy. And this one is based off the Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends series that I created earlier this year. So if you'd like a copy, here you go:

Zoo'd Coloring Book




And I also have other exciting news! You know how I am on Patreon? Well, recently I got the first monthly subscriber - I can already tell she is seriously awesome! Her name is Ann, and she is also an artist. So feel free to check out her work as well 💖




And lastly, I am excited to share a couple of cute articles I found recently. They are both about shopping culture in Japan - eee! So Kawaii!





Shop Hop: The Downtown Retail Roundup


Anyway, that's all for now! Thank you and have a great night!

xoxo Daryl J.

No comments:

Post a Comment