Wednesday 18 October 2017

Reviewing Cookies and Candy

Yum, I love sweets!

So that's why our October 18th, 2017 Review Wednesday video is about A Couple of Squares cookies (yes, again) and 2 Kracie DIY Candy Kits.


Image result for kracie popin


Image result for kracie popin


Anyhow, before the 8-minute video plays below, I'd like to give a quick review of the project.

Firstly it was a pleasure to enjoy some cookies with Rob. The DIY kits however, aren't really his thing (and that's okay). I always enjoy them on some level, but alas I only ever succeeded at one of them, which was the ice cream kit I put together last year. I'd probably make that one again someday.

So I didn't end up tasting them after all - they looked pretty awful when I was done, but they did smell really nice & fruity, like Kool-Aid mix (boy does that bring back memories!).

Without further ado, here is the video of our taste test (cookies) and my attempt at Kracie Popin DIY candy hahaha, lol.





🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃


And with Halloween around the corner...

Let's take a look at these adorable Zoo'd characters in their costumes!






No comments:

Post a Comment