Wednesday 15 November 2017

Cute Bunny Sleep Mask



Yay!! When I opened the mail box downstairs and found this parcel from Kawaii Berry, I knew exactly what it was. This super kawaii pink & white, soft & plush, bunny-shaped sleep mask!

So as you see in the above video, this mask comes with a removable cooling gel packet, for people like me who suffer from puffy eyes.

Get your mask here

I'd like to apologize for the awkward quality of the video. Our living room is in a state of disarray right now because we have a pile of stuff to donate soon, but the only place I found for it not to be in our way, was on the chair by the lamp.

Also, I worked a full shift at my retail job today, then did some household errands when Rob dropped me off at home on his way to work. And, on top of that, I have some Christmassy projects coming up for my Etsy shop, DarylArt Digital. so keep an eye on that ;)

Thank you for tuning in regularly here. I will try my best to stay on top of the schedule for this blog (despite my ADHD, hehe) around the busy holiday season, and working on several other artsy projects. Please know your patronage really is appreciated, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment